Dairy Passport allows dairy farms to manage all
farm team members via an online platform and link
them to the key tasks that need to be undertaken
It is customisable to each farm business, with
information easily displayed via people and
on-farm tasks and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Policies that need to be undertaken, aligned to each farm team member.
Dairy Passport allows dairy farmers and their employees to:
– Create Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) and Policies (from templates) for your farm to share
with farm team members via internet connected devices
– Record acceptance of SOPs and Policies to meet compliance and governance requirements
– Easily record who is working on farm/s, informal and formal skills, completion of SOPs / policies,
and identify any skills gaps
– Engage staff in driving their own development
– Record inductions, on farm activity and training in one place
The Managing People section displays the status of each person – e.g. fully trained, partially trained or no training to date for key compliance areas (e.g. Farm Induction, Quad Bike training).
This is supported by Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for each task, available to farm team members via any internet connected device.
Dairy Passport is available to use in dairy farm business.
Visit www.dairypassport.com.au to register.