New pay rates & ESKi update (from July 1 2015)
As of 1 July 2015:
- the new pay rates apply from the first pay period that starts on or after 1 July. For example; if your pay week is Wednesday to Tuesday, the new minimum wages start to apply from Wednesday 2 July.
- transitional pay rates no longer apply – pay rates, penalty rates and loadings are the same in every state and can be found in the Pastoral Award 2010
- the high income threshold is $136,700 per annum.
What has been updated on this website?
- Pay rates
- Pastoral Award 2010
- Download: Flat pay rate calculator: (also in the ESKi, IFA section)
- Download: FAQ tackling pay rates (also in the ESKi, payroll section)
- ESKi – payroll (pay rates)
- WA state industrial laws (pay rates)
What about your ESKi folder?
Also check your folder has the latest Pastoral Award – you can download & print an updated Pastoral Award 2010 (July 2015 – marked up).
ESKi updates are electronic and sent to the email address you provided when you received your folder.